Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Feel the Love - Or at least the Heart Rate

The night before last, I only got about 4 hours of sleep, Try as I might by napping during the day, I couodn't get past about 6 hours, and 7 is my minimum goal. So, (I never did get onto the treadmill.

Last night, however, my baby slept for 5 hours straight! And, I thiknk I got a total of 8 hours throught he course of the night! HALLELEUJAH! It's amazing how honestly happy I feel when I get enouigh sleep!

...

I have also fed myself breakfast today (though it wasn't until 10:30, which is definitely later than it should be.) And, now I have exercised! (I even got my heart rate between 160 and 165 for a full 10 minutes again today. Isn't it great what you can do when you have had sleep?) Now, for the bonus quest: I'll go take a shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment