Monday, January 27, 2014

Whine


This post is going to be a short whine.

My back hurts. I don't want to exercise. I need to find the papers I got when I first met with my personal trainer and figure out what to do next to make my back stronger, because it hurts to stand up long enough to cook dinner. 

My hips are sore - especially my left one - and I don't want to walk faster tonight. I skipped walking on Saturday, though, because my husband was home and I therefore decided that taking a bath was a higher priority than walking on my treadmill. Today, though, I know I cannot afford to skip altogether, so /i'm only going 3.8k/hr (lately I've been at 5k/hr). It means I won't finish in 20 minutes, but I'm enough of a grouch at the moment to choose not to push myself. So there.
That was where I stopped because my baby woke up & needed attention. After a long (2 hr+?) break, I finished here:
Post script: As always, I felt better after exercising. I'm still not totally happy, but I'm less whiney than I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment