Thursday, January 30, 2014

Slow but steep

Occasionally I will type while I walk. It is a slow way - go - and unless I hold the keyboard while I type, it is quite wobbly - but some days it just works out best to get my thoughts out while I am still moving.
Here is a picture of my setup, mid walk:
And here it is again when I finished:

Again, my back was feeling a little sore and not as stable as I want it to be, so I turned up the incline. I really like that! It makes me sweat, and feel like I've done some work! I generally ignore the calorie counter, for one thing because it is probably made for an average sized person - which I am not - and for another, because it seems healthier to focus on other things like how you feel, rather than things like how many calories you have burned. I have noticed, though, that it counts calories far more quickly when the incline is higher; a higher incline makes far more difference than higher speed when it comes to calories burned, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment