Monday, November 4, 2013

Grateful for today

I got up this morning and got the kids off to school, then did a little to make the kitchen cleaner and started a load of laundry. By that time I felt terrible, and had to lay down for awhile. Having limited endurance and stamina is very frustrating.

After laying down for a few minutes, though, I felt well enough to get on the treadmill. As I walked, I felt better! I am so grateful! 40 minutes for a mile feels like a decent time for me, right now. I had three or four contractions while walking, but they seem to be less intense and less regular than when I was walking less often. I still hope that labor will start easily and progress well when the time comes, but that needs to be a minimum of five weeks from today. (I'm not due for another nine weeks from today, but I will be delighted if it's 6.5 or 7 weeks when this baby decides to come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment