Sunday, December 30, 2012

Exercise Report


This is my blog entry from the Wednesday, December 19. I'm not sure why it didn't post when I first wrote it, but here it is now!




Even though I haven't written for a week, I've still been working out!

Last Thursday I did an hour of Aqua Tone (which, at least for me, is like a yoga/pilates class because it effectively works my core, but it's in the water). Friday I did 20 min of spin plus 30 min of weights. I did take both Saturday and Sunday off (though I had exercised 5 days that week already), and Monday I was feeling sick when I woke up so I didn't go then either.

Tuesday, however, I did 15 min of spin and 40 min of weights, and yesterday I did an hour of water aerobics. Today I did 15 min of spin, 30 min of zumba, and 60 min of Aqua Tone.

Also, while I was at the gym today, I signed up for this:


In fact, I didn't just sign myself up - I also signed up my husband and both of our children ^^. The only scary part is that I can't actually do the distance on the bike yet, because my back won't tolerate that long a time on the bike. I'm doing what I can to be ready in time, and I'm praying that somehow my body comes together well enough before then so that I can complete my second triathalon.

No comments:

Post a Comment