Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Question for You

Yesterday I did an hour of Zumba, and then ran a mile (again!). I love being able to do that.

Unfortuantely, my body doesn't love it yet. I'm fighting a cold, and I felt bad enough I decided not to lift weights after Zumba and running. I also haven't worked out yet today, and I hope to run today, but I still really feel it every day for the rest of the day after I run. I don't think I'm over doing it, but I'm definitely stretching my current abilities.

Today I found some food for thought at http://runningwhilefat.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/prettyI really appreciated her thoughts on being "pretty", and thought they were very accurate. I've also noticed that the people who I see as more socially capable are also the ones that I see as being more physically attractive. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment