Thursday, October 17, 2013

Two Days in a Row!

I walked for the second day in a row! Today I even added a little incline, and I was slightly faster (up to about 2.4 km/hr tops) than yesterday.
After I walked yesterday, I worked at my computer for about an hour and a half, and then I felt too sick to do anything the rest of the day. I didn't even manage to heat frozen food for my family for dinner! This frustrates me a lot, but walking regularly is the only thing that keeps me safe from back pain, and especially now (at 6+ months pregnant) I almost don't dare not walk.
I'm also GRATEFUL that my husband agrees with me about the high priority of my walking, and he is not critical of my inability to do other things when I try to take care of myself this way. He's been at a conference for work all week, so he can't even pick up what I drop - like cooking dinner - but there were leftovers in the fridge last night. Hopefully tonight we'll go back to eating together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment